A dessert favorite, but healthier!
Daphne Oz's Sweet Phyllo Packets
- 2 cup Sheep's Milk Ricotta
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoon Agave
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- Pinch of Salt
- 4 ounce Butter (Melted)
- 1 Package Phyllo Dough (Thawed)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together ricotta, egg, agave, vanilla, and salt until well blended.
- Lay out the phyllo sheets, two at a time, with the shortest side closest to you, and brush with butter. Cut the phyllo vertically into three equal pieces. Place 2 tablespoons of the mixture at the end closest to you and fold the corner upwards to make a triangle. Continue folding all the way up (you should have a triangle packet).
- Place the packet on a sheet pan and brush with a little more butter. Once all of the packets are made, place the sheet pan into the oven and cook until golden brown, about 15 minutes.