This is one of Daphne's favorite spooky drinks - perfect for the kids or adults alike.
Witches Brew Punch
- rubber bands
- plastic gloves
- 2 (3-inch) cinnamon sticks
- 5 whole cloves
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped peeled ginger
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 (25 1/4-ounce) bottle sparkling cider (about 3 1/4 cups) chilled
- 4 cups pure cranberry juice chilled
- 1 (1-liter) bottle club soda or seltzer chilled
- Orange and lemon slices
- Frozen Grapes
- To make the frozen glove fill a rubber glove, seal with a rubber band and freeze until hard.
- Boil the water, sugar and spices until you get a syrup.
- In a pitcher, combine syrup, the cider, juice, grapes, seltzer and fruit slices, reserving a handful for garnish. Gently stir and garnish with reserved citrus.