This dish is just the as simple to make as it is easy to eat.
Double Cut Porkchops with Corn and Jalapeno Salad
- 4 Double Cut Pork Chops
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Coriander (toasted and ground)
- 4 ears Corn (husked and silk removed)
- 2 Limes (zested and juiced)
- 1/4 cup Cilantro - leaves only (chopped)
- 1 pint Sweet 100 Tomatoes (halved)
- 1 Jalapeno (minced)
- 3 scallions (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Combine the sugar, salt, and coriander.
- Rub each of the pork chops on both sides with the mixture, and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat grill to high, leaving a cooler part of the grill with lower heat.
- Drizzle chops with olive oil and grill for 3 to 4 minutes per side over high heat, to sear. Once seared, transfer to the cooler part of the grill to finish cooking through, about 10 minutes.
- Grill the ears of corn til charred at parts, about 3 minutes per side. Remove the kernels from the ear to a bowl, and toss with the lime zest and juice, cilantro, tomatoes, scallions, garlic and jalapeno. Add olive oil and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the pork chops sliced and topped with the salad.