Get tipsy from this tasty salad!
Drunken Fruit Salad
- 3 Freestone Peaches (sliced and pits removed)
- 3 Plums (sliced and pits removed)
- 3 Nectarines (sliced and pits removed)
- 1 pint Blackberries
- 1 pint Raspberries
- 1/2 bottle Prosecco
- 1 Vanilla Beans
- 1 tablespoon Mint (leaves only and chopped)
- Juice and zest of two limes
- Whipped Cream
- 2 Sprigs of Thyme (leaves only)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Combine all of the fruit in a large bowl.
- Squeeze lime juice over the fruit, scrape vanilla bean into the bowl. Add lime zest, honey and thyme to fruit. Fold everything together and allow the flavors to marry.
- Fold mint into whipped cream.
- To serve, put fruit salad in wine glass. Top each glass with some prosecco and whipped cream.