This Dutch pancake isn't only tasty it's also simple. Try it for yourself.
- step-by-step directions
- 1/2 cup milk (warm)
- 2 Egg
- 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- pinch salt
- 1 lemon (zested)
- 4 tablespoon butter
- maple syrup for topping
- Preheat oven 425°F.
- Place 4 tablespoons butter in 10 inch skillet. Melt butter in skillet by placing in the oven for 2 minutes.
- To bring eggs to room temperature, fill a bowl with warm water and allow eggs to sit for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk milk and eggs together in a bowl. Combine flour, salt, and zest in a separate bowl. Whisk dry ingredients into wet until smooth.
- Remove skillet from oven and pour in batter. Place back in oven and cook for 10-12 minutes until puffed and golden.
- Top with maple syrup and serve immediately.
Pork Burgers with Grilled Peaches, Bacon & Blue Cheese
Cream Cheese-Stuffed Sweet Buns
Cracklin' Mozzarella Sticks with Tomato Basil Salad
Peach Cobbler with Raspberry Coulis
Havarti and Horseradish Stovetop Mac and Cheese
Spicy Honey Dijon Coleslaw
Spice-Rubbed Smoked Chicken
Grilled Lamb Chops and Plums with Mint Pesto
Red Velvet Cannoli Cake
Grilled Soy Chicken Thighs with Honeydew Relish
Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs
Banana Split Ice Cream Cupcake Bar