This Dutch pancake isn't only tasty it's also simple. Try it for yourself.
- step-by-step directions
- 1/2 cup milk (warm)
- 2 Egg
- 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- pinch salt
- 1 lemon (zested)
- 4 tablespoon butter
- maple syrup for topping
- Preheat oven 425°F.
- Place 4 tablespoons butter in 10 inch skillet. Melt butter in skillet by placing in the oven for 2 minutes.
- To bring eggs to room temperature, fill a bowl with warm water and allow eggs to sit for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk milk and eggs together in a bowl. Combine flour, salt, and zest in a separate bowl. Whisk dry ingredients into wet until smooth.
- Remove skillet from oven and pour in batter. Place back in oven and cook for 10-12 minutes until puffed and golden.
- Top with maple syrup and serve immediately.
Pineapple Foster with Pound Cake
Soft Shell Crab Falsi Testaroli with Lemon Tomato Basil Sauce
Cornflake French Toast with Fresh Berries and Mascarpone Cream
Cinnamon Pecan Waffles
Easy Poached Eggs with Spinach and Spicy Lemon Oil
Corn Fritters with Scallions
Tagliatelle with Sugo di Guanciale
Strawberry Mozzarella Crostini
Green Goddess Dip