This Dutch pancake isn't only tasty it's also simple. Try it for yourself.
- step-by-step directions
- 1/2 cup milk (warm)
- 2 Egg
- 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- pinch salt
- 1 lemon (zested)
- 4 tablespoon butter
- maple syrup for topping
- Preheat oven 425°F.
- Place 4 tablespoons butter in 10 inch skillet. Melt butter in skillet by placing in the oven for 2 minutes.
- To bring eggs to room temperature, fill a bowl with warm water and allow eggs to sit for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk milk and eggs together in a bowl. Combine flour, salt, and zest in a separate bowl. Whisk dry ingredients into wet until smooth.
- Remove skillet from oven and pour in batter. Place back in oven and cook for 10-12 minutes until puffed and golden.
- Top with maple syrup and serve immediately.
Rock Shrimp and Egg Sandwich
Apple Tarte Tatin
Buttermilk Semifreddo with Candied Peaches
Cast-Iron Blueberry Cobbler
Green Chicken Enchiladas
Savory Breakfast Cauliflower Bake
Sausage Gravy and Bacon Biscuits
Italian Egg Boat
Waffle Pies with Herbed Eggs
Chai Tea Oatmeal