This Dutch pancake isn't only tasty it's also simple. Try it for yourself.
- step-by-step directions
- 1/2 cup milk (warm)
- 2 Egg
- 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- pinch salt
- 1 lemon (zested)
- 4 tablespoon butter
- maple syrup for topping
- Preheat oven 425°F.
- Place 4 tablespoons butter in 10 inch skillet. Melt butter in skillet by placing in the oven for 2 minutes.
- To bring eggs to room temperature, fill a bowl with warm water and allow eggs to sit for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk milk and eggs together in a bowl. Combine flour, salt, and zest in a separate bowl. Whisk dry ingredients into wet until smooth.
- Remove skillet from oven and pour in batter. Place back in oven and cook for 10-12 minutes until puffed and golden.
- Top with maple syrup and serve immediately.
Molasses Glazed Ham with Sweet Potato Buttermilk Biscuits
Chocolate Peppermint Marshmallows
Peppermint Chocolate Torte
Fried Meatballs Stuffed with Mozzarella
Gingerbread Man Cookie Sandwiches
Perfectly Spiced Roast Chicken
Classic Holiday Brisket
5 Ingredient Crinkle Cookies
Polenta with Sausage Ragu and Fresh Mozzarella