Greek Yogurt Pizza Dough
Daphne Oz's Easy Pizza Crust
- For the Pizza Dough:
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Self-Rising Flour (plus more for dusting)
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
For the Toppings:
- 1/4 cup Basil Pesto
- 4 fresh Figs (stemmed and halved)
- 3 ounces Goat Cheese (crumbled)
- For the Pizza Dough: Combine the flour and yogurt in a large mixing bowl. Beat with a wooden spoon or spatula until well combined. Turn out onto a floured work surface and knead for 3 minutes until dough is smooth. Allow dough to rest for 5 minutes.
- Using a floured rolling pin roll dough out to about 1/4-inch thick circle. Heat a grill to medium-high and brush lightly with olive oil. Preheat broiler. Place dough on the grill and cook until lightly charred and crispy on the first side, about 5 minutes. Flip and cook for 5 more minutes on the second side.
- For the Toppings: Remove from heat to a baking sheet. Top with pesto and fig and place under the broiler for 3 minutes just to warm the figs and pesto. Remove from oven and top with dollops of goat cheese.