Baked Chicken with Tomato Sauce and Mozzarella
Mario's Hero Makeover: Favorite Parm Chicken
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon dried Basil leaves
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast halves (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 4 teaspoon Italian Seasoned Dry Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Mozzarella
- 1 cup Marinara Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Combine Hellmann’s® with cheese in medium bowl. Mix salt and pepper and basil together. Season chicken pieces with basil mixture. Place seasoned chicken pieces in the bowl and gently coat well.
- Arrange chicken on a baking sheet and sprinkle the top with bread crumbs. Bake 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Heat the marinara in a small sauce pan. Sprinkle the chicken pieces very lightly and evenly with mozzarella and put back in oven for 5 minutes till cheese is melted and bubbling. Serve with warm marinara sauce on the side.