Refreshing and delicious!
Finola Hughes' Feta, Cheese and Olive Bake
- 8 ounces Fresh Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 6 tablespoons Kalamata Olives (chopped)
- 1 Garlic clove (chopped)
- 1/4 small red onion (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons Parsley (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 pound Greek Feta (not crumbled)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pita chips or Crostini
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, toss together all the ingredients except the feta until incorporated.
- Place the block of feta cheese in a baking dish and top with tomato mixture. Bake for 12-15 minutes to warm cheese and infuse salad flavors.
- Serve with crostini or pita chips.
Similar categories: Dinner