Feta and Vegetable Frittata Recipe: An incredibly easy brunch entr??e. Freeze extras for last-minute breakfasts on-the-go.
Feta and Vegetable Frittatas
- 4 spray(s) Cooking Spray
- 6 large Egg(s)
- 4 large Egg white(s)
- 1/2 cup (s) Water
- 1/4 teaspoon table Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper (freshly ground)
- 2 cup (s) fresh Spinach; baby leaves; coarsely chopped
- 1 cup (s) canned Artichoke Hearts without oil; cut in chunks (or frozen; cooked artichoke hearts)
- 1 cup (s) crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/2 cup (s) Roasted Red Peppers (packed in water; chopped)
- 1/2 cup (s) uncooked Scallion(s) (sliced)
- 1/4 cup (s) Low Fat Cream Cheese (at room temperature)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat two 8-hole muffin pans with cooking spray (or use one 12-hole pan and four holes from another muffin pan).
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs, egg whites, water, salt and pepper until blended. Stir in spinach, artichoke hearts, feta, roasted peppers, scallions and cream cheese; mix well.
- Spoon about 1/4-cup egg mixture into each prepared muffin hole. Bake until just set, about 18 to 22 minutes. Cool in pans on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Loosen edges of frittatas with a rubber spatula, sliding spatula underneath frittatas to loosen bottoms and lift frittatas out of pans; serve. Yields 1 frittata per serving.