Try this fiesta-worthy Mexican favorite!
Michael Symon's Fish Tacos
- 1 Lb Cod Filets
- 12 White Corn Tortillas
- 1 cup Cabbage (finely shredded)
- 1/2 cup Red Onion (thinly sliced)
- 8 oz Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 Bunch Cilantro
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Canola Oil
- 1 tablespoon Toasted Cumin Seeds
- 1 Lime (Juice and Zest)
- Season cod with salt and pepper. Place on flat top griddle over medium-high heat with a drizzle of canola oil. Cook for about 2 minutes per side. Once cooked transfer cod to plate and flake with a fork.
- In a bowl combine lime juice and zest, shredded cabbage, sliced onion, cilantro and cumin seeds. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Warm each side of tortillas on griddle.
- To assemble the tacos, place a few pieces of fish into tortilla, then top with cabbage mixture and a dollop of Greek yogurt. Serve immediately.