This dip is beautiful to look at and delicious to eat. Throw it together in minutes and impress your friends.
Mexican 5-Layer Dip
- 1 can refried black beans (12 ounces)
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- 1 cup shredded yellow cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips (to serve)
- Spread refried beans on bottom of a 9-inch pie dish.
- Layer guacamole, sour cream, pico de gallo, and top with a layer of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate until well chilled. Serve with tortilla chips.