Daphne prepared this dish with what she found already in one viewer's fridge. Try the same thing at your home!
Fridge Raider Frittata
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 onion (chopped)
- 1 baked potato (crumbled)
- 1/2 cup leftover grilled veggies
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup leftover bruschetta
- Heat oven to 350.
- Place olive oil in small non stick skillet. Add onion and potato, cook for 2 minutes. Add grilled veggies to heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs and heavy cream. Season to taste.
- Add egg mixture to pan. Top with cheddar cheese. Place in oven for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove from pan. Top with bruschetta and serve with bagels.