This dish is so good and so easy you'll want to raid your fridge more often.
Fridge Raider Chicken Tacos
- For the Taco:
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 1 leftover corn on the cob
- 1 jalapeno (diced)
- 1 bunch collard greens (chiffonade)
- 1 bunch green onions (sliced)
- 1 can chipotle in adobo sauce (divided)
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- To Top:
- chopped tomatoes
- 1 can store-bought salsa
- mango salsa
- Feta cheese
- lime wedges
- On the Side:
- 2 cups leftover white rice
- 1/2 can chipotle in adobo
- Pull leftover chicken. In a large bowl toss with leftover corn, jalapeno, collard greens and green onions.
- Take chipotle in adobo sauce and mix with 1 cup water. Add 1/2 to large saute pan and heat. Once hot add chicken mixture to chipotle sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Add 1 cup Greek yogurt to chicken mixture. Remove from heat and stir till combined. Place chicken with chipolte yogurt sauce in serving bowl.
- Heat a small sauté pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil, fry your tortillas. Sprinkle cinnamon and cumin over tortillas. Start building your taco, start with the corn tortilla then choose your favorite toppings.
- Add remaining 1/2 can chipotle in adobo to 2 cups of leftover white rice. Stir to combine.
Similar categories: Ingredients Chicken & Poultry Chicken Breast Courses & Meals Dinner Chicken Lunch Cuisine Mexican