Kick-start your day with this tasty breakfast!
- step-by-step directions
- 12 Eggs (beaten)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1/2 cup Asparagus (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Proscuitto (roughly chopped)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a bowl, whip or use an immersion blender to beat the eggs. Whisk in heavy cream.
- In a 12-inch nonstick or cast iron skillet over medium heat, melt the butter and add the asparagus. Cook until asparagus is tender, about 3 minutes. Add the eggs and gently stir, allowing the asparagus to evenly distribute and cook for 2 to 3 minutes to allow the eggs to set just slightly. Add proscuitto to eggs and gently mix in. Grate parmesan cheese over the top.
- Transfer to oven and cook until eggs have set, about 15 minutes.
- Serve warm or room temperature.
Similar categories: Ingredients Eggs Courses & Meals Breakfast & Brunch Frittatas & Stratas Cuisine Italian
Chicken Kabobs with Greek Village Salad
Grilled Grouper with Key Lime Mango Salsa
Leftover Meat 'n' Potato Ravioli
Spicy Roasted Head of Cauliflower
Grilled Shrimp with Bacon Jam
Tropical Grilled Shrimp Salad
Capri-Style Vegetable Salad
Grilled Calamari Chopped Salad with Chickpeas, Olives & Salami