Kick-start your day with this tasty breakfast!
- step-by-step directions
- 12 Eggs (beaten)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1/2 cup Asparagus (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Proscuitto (roughly chopped)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a bowl, whip or use an immersion blender to beat the eggs. Whisk in heavy cream.
- In a 12-inch nonstick or cast iron skillet over medium heat, melt the butter and add the asparagus. Cook until asparagus is tender, about 3 minutes. Add the eggs and gently stir, allowing the asparagus to evenly distribute and cook for 2 to 3 minutes to allow the eggs to set just slightly. Add proscuitto to eggs and gently mix in. Grate parmesan cheese over the top.
- Transfer to oven and cook until eggs have set, about 15 minutes.
- Serve warm or room temperature.
Similar categories: Ingredients Eggs Courses & Meals Breakfast & Brunch Frittatas & Stratas Cuisine Italian
Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding
Blackberry Ricotta Pizza
Flourless Chocolate Cake with Peanut Brittle
Peach and Sriracha Chicken Over Coconut Rice
Quinoa and Shrimp Medley
Skordalia and Roasted Beets
Roasted Carrots and Chickpeas with Feta Vinaigrette
Double Decker Buffalo Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Spring Orzo Salad
Swiss Chard and Feta Turnovers
Donut Puffs with Coffee Mousse