Kick-start your day with this tasty breakfast!
- 12 Eggs (beaten)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1/2 cup Asparagus (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Proscuitto (roughly chopped)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a bowl, whip or use an immersion blender to beat the eggs. Whisk in heavy cream.
- In a 12-inch nonstick or cast iron skillet over medium heat, melt the butter and add the asparagus. Cook until asparagus is tender, about 3 minutes. Add the eggs and gently stir, allowing the asparagus to evenly distribute and cook for 2 to 3 minutes to allow the eggs to set just slightly. Add proscuitto to eggs and gently mix in. Grate parmesan cheese over the top.
- Transfer to oven and cook until eggs have set, about 15 minutes.
- Serve warm or room temperature.
Similar categories: Ingredients Eggs Courses & Meals Breakfast & Brunch Frittatas & Stratas Cuisine Italian