So easy you'll make it all the time!
Josh Turner's Frogmore Stew
- 10 Russet Potatoes
- 3 14- ounce Packages Smoked Sausage
- 2 pounds Shrimp (unpeeled)
- 3 ounces Old Bay Seasoning
- 6 Ears of corn (shucked and broken in half)
- Melted Butter
- Cocktail Sauce
- Fill a large pot with a pasta insert 1/3 full of water. Bring to a boil and add Old Bay Seasoning and season with salt.
- Cut potatoes in half and add to boiling water. Cook potatoes until nearly done (15-20 min), then add corn and boil for an additional 10 minutes.
- Slice sausage and add to pot, cooking for an additional 10 min. Add shrimp, stir, and cook until shrimp is pink.
- Drain off liquid and serve with melted butter and cocktail sauce.