A hand-held pie!
Daphne Oz's Frozen Key Lime Pie Pops
- 1 cup Crushed Graham Crackers (separated)
- 1/3 cup Key Lime Juice
- Zest of 3 Key Limes
- 3 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 tablespoon Honey
- Combine the honey, yogurt, the zest of 2 limes, lime juice, vanilla extract and 1/2 cup of graham crackers in the bowl of an electric mixer. Beat at medium-high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Arrange 8 disposable cups. Combine zest of 1 lime and 1/2 cup graham crackers, and divide evenly on the bottom of each cup.
- Pour an equal amount of the yogurt mixture into each cup, each about 3/4 full. Insert popsicle sticks. Freeze for at least 2 hours, until set.