Creamy Pudding Pops
Cooking Light's Fudgy Yogurt Pops
- 1 tablespoon Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1 cup Homemade Pudding
- 1 (6-ounce) container of Vanilla Low-Fat Yogurt
- Stir Irish Cream into yogurt.
- Divide 1 pudding cup evenly among 4 (3- to 4-ounce) ice-pop molds; top evenly with yogurt mixture.
- Divide remaining pudding cup evenly over yogurt mixture (so there's a nice white stripe in the middle). Top with lid; insert craft sticks, if needed.
- Freeze 4 hours or until thoroughly frozen.
Similar categories: Desserts