Clinton Kelly's Gelt Melt
- 2 1/2 cup Milk cups 1/2 cup Milk Gelt 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Ground Cayenne Pepper (Optional)
- Place gelt into a non-reactive bowl.
- In a small saucepan, heat the milk over medium-high heat. When just boiling, immediately pour over the chocolate. Do not touch for 2 minutes, and then gently mix. Try to mix as littler air into the chocolate as possible. Gently stir in vanilla extract. Mix in a pinch of cayenne pepper, if desired. Serve immediately.
Similar categories: Desserts