Clinton Kelly's Georgia Slim
- 2 ounces Bourbon
- 5 ounces freshly brewed Peach Iced Tea (chilled)
- 2 tablespoons Peach Puree
- 1 tablespoon Honey (optional)
- fresh Mint leaves to garnish
For the Peach Puree:
- 1 cup Frozen Peaches
- 1/2 tablespoon freshly squeezed Lemon Juice
- Pour bourbon, peach iced tea, and peach puree over ice in a mason jar. If desired, add 1 tablepoon of honey based on sweetness of peaches.
- Close jar tightly and shake vigorously until chilled and ingredients well combined. Garnish with fresh mint leaves.
- For the Peach Puree: Blend 1 cup of frozen peaches and 1/2 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice until smooth in a food processor.