Make this fun dip today!
Carla Hall's Goat Cheese Dip
- 8 ounce Goat Cheese
- 3 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Yogurt or Sour Cream
- 1 clove Garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoon Parsley (chopped)
- 2 tablespoon Thyme (chopped)
- 2 tablespoon Chives (chopped)
- Salt and Pepper
- Combine the goat cheese, olive oil, yogurt and garlic in the bowl of a processor. Process until smooth, then transfer to a bowl and fold in the parsley, thyme, chives, and season with salt and pepper. Chill in refrigerator for at least an hour, to allow the flavors to combine.
- If you are putting in a pot transfer to parchment lined flower pots. Serve with a few varieties of fresh vegetables stuck in the dip as to look like they are growing from the pot, such as carrots.