Cheesy and easy! Try it tonight.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli
- 3 cups smoked gouda cheese (thinly sliced)
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper to taste
- paprika to taste
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- Wash and chop broccoli into very small pieces.
- Cut a "pocket" in each chicken breast by cutting lengthwise down one side of the breast (do not "butterfly" the chicken breast, it should only have a cut for the "pocket" down one side!).
- Season each breast with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Stuff each "pocket" with broccoli and cheese. Use the toothpicks to wind through and sew the pocket shut.
- Place the chicken on the grill to produce hash marks on the chicken breasts.
- Finish in a 350ºF oven for 15 minutes or until and heat until thoroughly cooked.
- Plate each breast with 1 tablespoon of BBQ sauce on bottom. Remember to remove the toothpicks before serving!
Chicken Kabobs with Greek Village Salad
Grilled Grouper with Key Lime Mango Salsa
Leftover Meat 'n' Potato Ravioli
Spicy Roasted Head of Cauliflower
Grilled Shrimp with Bacon Jam
Tropical Grilled Shrimp Salad
Capri-Style Vegetable Salad
Grilled Calamari Chopped Salad with Chickpeas, Olives & Salami