Cheesy and easy! Try it tonight.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli
- 3 cups smoked gouda cheese (thinly sliced)
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper to taste
- paprika to taste
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- Wash and chop broccoli into very small pieces.
- Cut a "pocket" in each chicken breast by cutting lengthwise down one side of the breast (do not "butterfly" the chicken breast, it should only have a cut for the "pocket" down one side!).
- Season each breast with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Stuff each "pocket" with broccoli and cheese. Use the toothpicks to wind through and sew the pocket shut.
- Place the chicken on the grill to produce hash marks on the chicken breasts.
- Finish in a 350ºF oven for 15 minutes or until and heat until thoroughly cooked.
- Plate each breast with 1 tablespoon of BBQ sauce on bottom. Remember to remove the toothpicks before serving!
The Garibaldi Wallbanger
Swiss Chard and Ricotta Bruschetta
Lobster Roll and Quick-Pickled Cucumber Salad
Spaghetti with Ramps and Pecorino
Black-Eyed Peas and Pimento Cheese Nachos
Pork with Gingered Plums
Spicy Fried Shrimp
Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding
Blackberry Ricotta Pizza
Flourless Chocolate Cake with Peanut Brittle
Peach and Sriracha Chicken Over Coconut Rice