Cheesy and easy! Try it tonight.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli
- 3 cups smoked gouda cheese (thinly sliced)
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper to taste
- paprika to taste
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- Wash and chop broccoli into very small pieces.
- Cut a "pocket" in each chicken breast by cutting lengthwise down one side of the breast (do not "butterfly" the chicken breast, it should only have a cut for the "pocket" down one side!).
- Season each breast with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Stuff each "pocket" with broccoli and cheese. Use the toothpicks to wind through and sew the pocket shut.
- Place the chicken on the grill to produce hash marks on the chicken breasts.
- Finish in a 350ºF oven for 15 minutes or until and heat until thoroughly cooked.
- Plate each breast with 1 tablespoon of BBQ sauce on bottom. Remember to remove the toothpicks before serving!
Rock Shrimp and Egg Sandwich
Apple Tarte Tatin
Buttermilk Semifreddo with Candied Peaches
Cast-Iron Blueberry Cobbler
Green Chicken Enchiladas
Savory Breakfast Cauliflower Bake
Sausage Gravy and Bacon Biscuits
Italian Egg Boat
Waffle Pies with Herbed Eggs
Chai Tea Oatmeal