Cheesy and easy! Try it tonight.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli
- 3 cups smoked gouda cheese (thinly sliced)
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper to taste
- paprika to taste
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- Wash and chop broccoli into very small pieces.
- Cut a "pocket" in each chicken breast by cutting lengthwise down one side of the breast (do not "butterfly" the chicken breast, it should only have a cut for the "pocket" down one side!).
- Season each breast with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Stuff each "pocket" with broccoli and cheese. Use the toothpicks to wind through and sew the pocket shut.
- Place the chicken on the grill to produce hash marks on the chicken breasts.
- Finish in a 350ºF oven for 15 minutes or until and heat until thoroughly cooked.
- Plate each breast with 1 tablespoon of BBQ sauce on bottom. Remember to remove the toothpicks before serving!
rate this recipe
Cannelloni al Forno
Skordalia and Roasted Beets
Rock Shrimp and Egg Sandwich
Apple Tarte Tatin
Buttermilk Semifreddo with Candied Peaches
Cast-Iron Blueberry Cobbler
Green Chicken Enchiladas
Savory Breakfast Cauliflower Bake
Sausage Gravy and Bacon Biscuits
Italian Egg Boat