This easy dip is just the thing for your Halloween party!
Graveyard Spinach Queso Dip
- 1 pound Frozen Chopped Spinach (thawed and drained)
- 1/2 Yellow Onion (finely chopped)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (sliced)
- 12 ounces Prepared Queso Dip or cheese sauce
- 8 Pita (cut into tombstone shapes
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Lay cut pita onto a baking sheet and toast for 5-7 or until crisp.
- In a large saute pan heat olive oil and onions over medium high heat. Season with salt and cook until onions are translucent about 2-3 minutes. Add garlic and saute for 1 minute. Stir in spinach and cook for 2 minutes. Drain excess liquid from the pan.
- Pour queso sauce into the spinach mixture and cook until heated through, stirring to combine. Cook for approximately 3-4 minutes. Transfer to a serving dish and arrange toasted pita to resemble a graveyard.