Dress up your plain green beans with this recipe!
Daphne Oz's Green Beans with Almonds
- 1 pound green beans (trimmed)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- salt and pepper to taste
- Blanch green beans by placing them in a pot of boiling water for 1-2 minutes and then directly transferring them to bowl of ice water.
- Dress green beans with olive oil, sherry vinegar, almonds and season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss to coat green beans and serve.