This dish is seriously easy and seriously delicious!
Grilled Beef Pinwheels
- 1 pound Sirloin (cut into 4 ounce Pieces - each pounded 1/2-inch thick)
- 1 cup Fresh Breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons Brined Capers (rinsed)
- 1/4 cup Parsley (leaves only - chopped)
- 3 cloves Garlic
- Zest and Juice of 2 Lemons
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 1 Good Quality Anchovy
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil plus more for Sirloin
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- Preheat a grill or grillpan to medium-high heat.
- Presoak a dozen toothpicks in warm water.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, capers, parsley, garlic, lemon juice, anchovy, salt, extra virgin olive oil, and a few grinds of pepper. Pulse until it is a well combined coarse mixture.
- Season the pounded out sirloin pieces generously and sprinkle with lemon zest. Next spoon mixture on top of each of the pieces. Roll up like a jelly roll and secure on either end with soaked toothpicks.
- Grill the pinwheels for 3 to 4 minutes per side, rotating to ensure even cooking. Allow to rest and serve.