Chicken with Tangy Salsa
Mario's Makeover: Grilled Chicken Napolitano
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s® Balsamic Mayonnaise Dressing
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Hot Sauce
- 8 Boneless Skin On Chicken Thighs
- Parsley or Basil Leaves (torn for garnish)
For the Salsarama:
- 6 Scallions (thinly sliced and divided in 2 halves)
- 1/4 cup chopped Black Olives
- 1/4 cup chopped Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1 cup Hellmann’s® Balsamic Mayonnaise Dressing
- 1/4 cup Pesto
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together Hellmann’s®, vinegar, brown sugar and hot sauce until smooth. Add the chicken thighs and stir around till evenly coated. Place in refrigerator at least an hour or overnight.
- Preheat a grill, grill pan or the broiler.
- For the Salsarama: Make the sauce in a medium mixing bowl. Stir together half of the scallions, olives, sun dried tomatoes, Hellmann’s® and pesto to form a nice creamy sauce. Set aside.
- Place thighs on grill and cook until deep dark golden brown and turn once to cook through. Remove to a platter and spoon the sauce over, then sprinkle each piece with remaining scallions and torn fresh herbs (if using).