Grilled Chicken Sliders with Tzatziki
Jessica Chironna's Grilled Chicken Sweet Potato Sliders
- For the Sliders:
- 2-3 Sweet Potatoes (sliced into 1/4-inch thick rings)
- 1 pound Chicken Breasts
- 1 Avocado (mashed)
- 1 Tomato (sliced)
- Tzatziki Sauce
- Dried Oregano
For the Tzatziki Sauce:
- 2 cups Chobani Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 large Cucumber (peeled; seeded; cut into 1/4-inch cubes)
- 3 Garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 sprigs of Dill (chopped)
- Salt and freshly ground Pepper to taste
- Garlic Powder to taste
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
For the Marinade:
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- 1 sprig fresh Rosemary (chopped)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Tumeric
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon Oregano
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- For the Marinade: Combine marinade ingredients and whisk together. Pour over chicken in a bowl and wrap and allow to marinate for an hour.
- For the Sliders: Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Arrange sweet potatoes on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Lightly brush with olive oil and sprinkle with oregano. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, while turning until cooked and browned. Cool for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grill chicken for 4 to 5 minutes per side or until juices run clear when pricked with a fork.
- Mash the avocado and season lightly with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Cut chicken to potato sized portion. Top with a dollop of mashed avocado, slice of tomato, and a drop of tzatziki sauce.
- For the Tzatziki Sauce: For tzatziki sauce, combine ingredients and mix well.
Similar categories: Dinner