Get dinner done!
Carla Hall's Grilled Chicken with Vegetables
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 red onion (sliced into rounds)
- 3 fresno or jalapeno chiles
- 3 sprigs fresh oregano
- salt and pepper
- 3 cloves garlic (skin on)
- extra-virgin olive oil
- Season chicken with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Place chicken in the fish basket. Lay onion rounds on top of chicken. Top onions with oregano sprigs. Add garlic and chiles to basket. Drizzle chicken and vegetables with olive oil and close basket.
- Grill the chicken for 7-10 minutes per side.
- Remove basket from grill and serve chicken alongside grilled onion and chiles.