Balsamic Grilled Corn
Mario's Hero Makeover: Grilled Corn Italian Style
- 6 ears of fresh Sweet Corn
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1/4 cup Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Hellmann’s® Balsamic Mayonnaise Dressing
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano
- About 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Mint
- Hot Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
- Black Pepper to taste
- Preheat a grill or the broiler. Place the corn on the hottest part of the grill and cook for 3 minutes, or until grill marks appear on the first side. Roll each ear over a quarter turn and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, then repeat two more times.
- Meanwhile, heat the honey in a microwave for 20 seconds. Mix the honey with the olive oil and the Hellmann’s® in a small bowl till smooth. Pour onto a large flat plate. Spread the Parmigiano on another flat plate.
- When the corn is cooked, roll each ear in the honey and mayo mixture, and then dredge in the Parmigiano to coat lightly. Place on a platter, sprinkle with the mint and pepper flakes, and serve immediately with fresh black pepper on the side.