Nothing spells summer quite like corn hot off the grill. Pick up some today and try Michael's version.
- step-by-step directions
- 3/4 Stick Unsalted Butter (Softened)
- 2 Scallions (Minced)
- 1/2 Bunch Cilantro (Minced)
- 1 tablespoon Minced Chipotle Chiles in Adobo
- 1/4 teaspoon Grated Lime Zest and juice
- 6 Large Ears of Corn (Soaked in Water Overnight)
- Salt (to taste)
- Combine everything but the corn and set aside.
- Remove the corn from the salted water and place directly on the grill. Grill for 10 minutes with the husks on and then pull back the husks and grill until the corn is slightly charred, another 4 or 5 minutes. Remove the corn from the grill and top with the seasoned butter.
Similar categories: Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Vegetable Appetizers Other Side Dishes
rate this recipe
Broccoli Cheddar Oatmeal Bake
Roasted Chicken and Pimento Mac and Cheese
Fried Chocolate Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
Stout Ice cream
Foolproof Lemon Bars
Basic Roast Chicken
Herby Store Bought Tomato Sauce
Quick Tomato Sauce
Classic Tomato Sauce
Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast Crepe
Bologna Fried Rice