Nothing spells summer quite like corn hot off the grill. Pick up some today and try Michael's version.
- step-by-step directions
- 3/4 Stick Unsalted Butter (Softened)
- 2 Scallions (Minced)
- 1/2 Bunch Cilantro (Minced)
- 1 tablespoon Minced Chipotle Chiles in Adobo
- 1/4 teaspoon Grated Lime Zest and juice
- 6 Large Ears of Corn (Soaked in Water Overnight)
- Salt (to taste)
- Combine everything but the corn and set aside.
- Remove the corn from the salted water and place directly on the grill. Grill for 10 minutes with the husks on and then pull back the husks and grill until the corn is slightly charred, another 4 or 5 minutes. Remove the corn from the grill and top with the seasoned butter.
Similar categories: Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Vegetable Appetizers Other Side Dishes
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bark
Shrimp with Sherry Cream Sauce
Bone Broth Lentil Soup
Asian Chicken Meatball Sub
Nashville Hot Fish with Hushpuppies
Braised Pork Chilaquiles
Autumn Pinata Cake
Bundt Pan Lasagna
Red Wine Braised Short Ribs with Gremolata
Fall Harvest Hungarian Goulash
Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Curried Yogurt and Scallions