Nothing spells summer quite like corn hot off the grill. Pick up some today and try Michael's version.
- step-by-step directions
- 3/4 Stick Unsalted Butter (Softened)
- 2 Scallions (Minced)
- 1/2 Bunch Cilantro (Minced)
- 1 tablespoon Minced Chipotle Chiles in Adobo
- 1/4 teaspoon Grated Lime Zest and juice
- 6 Large Ears of Corn (Soaked in Water Overnight)
- Salt (to taste)
- Combine everything but the corn and set aside.
- Remove the corn from the salted water and place directly on the grill. Grill for 10 minutes with the husks on and then pull back the husks and grill until the corn is slightly charred, another 4 or 5 minutes. Remove the corn from the grill and top with the seasoned butter.
Similar categories: Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Vegetable Appetizers Other Side Dishes
German Potato Salad
Spicy Turkey Lime Soup
Korean BBQ Tacos
Polenta Souffle with Pecorino and Black Pepper
Maple Bacon Cupcakes
Buttermilk Roasted Chicken with Baby Arugula Salad
Strawberry Raspberry "Napoleons"
Lightened Up Turkey Patty Melt
Patty Melt with Sauerkraut
The World's Best Baked Ziti
Grilled Mortadella and Goat Cheese Packets