Nothing spells summer quite like corn hot off the grill. Pick up some today and try Michael's version.
- step-by-step directions
- 3/4 Stick Unsalted Butter (Softened)
- 2 Scallions (Minced)
- 1/2 Bunch Cilantro (Minced)
- 1 tablespoon Minced Chipotle Chiles in Adobo
- 1/4 teaspoon Grated Lime Zest and juice
- 6 Large Ears of Corn (Soaked in Water Overnight)
- Salt (to taste)
- Combine everything but the corn and set aside.
- Remove the corn from the salted water and place directly on the grill. Grill for 10 minutes with the husks on and then pull back the husks and grill until the corn is slightly charred, another 4 or 5 minutes. Remove the corn from the grill and top with the seasoned butter.
Similar categories: Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Vegetable Appetizers Other Side Dishes
Ombre Potato and Root Vegetable Gratin
Pap's Turkey and Dumpling Soup
Quick and Easy Pumpkin Pie
Turkey Pot Pie
Crispy and Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Classic Pumpkin Pie
Simple Pumpkin Pie with Graham Cracker Crust
Deconstructed Vegan Pecan Pie
Fall Roasted Vegetable Medley
Maple Bourbon-Glazed Roasted Turkey
Crispy Potatoes with Pumpkin Hummus