Nothing spells summer quite like corn hot off the grill. Pick up some today and try Michael's version.
- step-by-step directions
- 3/4 Stick Unsalted Butter (Softened)
- 2 Scallions (Minced)
- 1/2 Bunch Cilantro (Minced)
- 1 tablespoon Minced Chipotle Chiles in Adobo
- 1/4 teaspoon Grated Lime Zest and juice
- 6 Large Ears of Corn (Soaked in Water Overnight)
- Salt (to taste)
- Combine everything but the corn and set aside.
- Remove the corn from the salted water and place directly on the grill. Grill for 10 minutes with the husks on and then pull back the husks and grill until the corn is slightly charred, another 4 or 5 minutes. Remove the corn from the grill and top with the seasoned butter.
Similar categories: Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Vegetable Appetizers Other Side Dishes
rate this recipe
Cheesy Garlic Donuts
Red Wine Salted Popcorn
Chocolate Baseball Extravaganza
Gazpacho Bloody Mary
Thai Fried Shrimp Cakes with Sweet Chili Sauce
Fried Peach Hand-Pies
Taco Grilled Cheese
Lemon Tendercake with Blueberry Compote
Bacon Wrapped Grilled Cheese
Jam & Gin
Bacon and Ramp Scrambled Eggs