This tasty flank steak dish is just the thing for dinner tonight.
Grilled Flank Steak with Bacon Rosemary Corn
- 2 pounds Flank Steak
- 2 Ears corn (husked and cleaned - kernels removed)
- 4 ounces Thick bacon (diced)
- 1 Stem Rosemary (chopped)
- 3 1/2 ounces Shitake mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons Sherry Vinegar
- 4 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil plus extra
- pinch of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Kosher Salt
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- Season steak with salt, pepper and olive oil, then add to grill. Cook for 5 minutes per side, until meat reaches internal 130 degrees. Remove steak from grill and allow to rest.
- Crisp bacon in saute pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Next add sliced mushrooms, then corn. Add rosemary and chile flake. Deglaze pan with water. Add vinegar and olive oil. Slice steak against the grain and top with corn to serve.
Similar categories: Ingredients Beef Steaks Courses & Meals Dinner Beef Techniques BBQ & Grilling Grilled Beef