Ginger Soy Strip Steak
Michael Symon's Grilled Korean Style Strip Steak
- 3 tablespoons Ginger (finely grated)
- 3 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha (plus more for serving)
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 4 1/3- inch thick slices Strip Steak
- 2 Limes (cut into wedges)
- 1/2 bunch Cilantro (leaves picked)
- Combine the first 7 ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine. Add the beef and cover with plastic wrap. Let marinate for minimum a few minutes or up to one hour.
- Preheat the grill over medium-high heat. Remove the meat from the marinade and discard the marinade. Drizzle with olive oil. Place on the grill and cook 1 to 2 minutes per side. Remove from the grill.
- For Serving: Serve the strip steaks with lime wedges, cilantro and sriracha.