Grilled fruit - it might sound strange, but after one bite you'll understand why we like it!
Grilled Peach with Rosemary Honey
- 5 peaches (halved)
- olive oil (for drizzling)
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup honey
- 1 sprig rosemary
- Heat your grill/grill pan over high heat.
- In a small sauce pot add honey and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Lightly drizzle peach halves with olive oil. Place them cut side down on a well-oiled, high-heat grill/grill pan. Grill for 3-4 minutes.
- Flip peaches and brush on warmed honey with rosemary sprig. Remove once peaches are warm and have distinct grill marks.
- Top with a scoop of ice cream and extra drizzle of honey.