Grilled Pineapple with Jalapeno and Lime
Michael Symon's Grilled Pineapple Salad
- 1 Pineapple (cut into spears)
- 1 Jalapeno (cut in half lengthwise)
- 2 Limes (cut in half)
- 1/4 cup fresh Mint leaves
For the Vinaigrette:
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Orange (zest and juice)
- 2 tablespoons Sherry Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 teaspoon Coriander
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- For the Vinaigrette: In a large bowl, whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients. Season to taste.
- Toss the pineapple, jalapeno and lime in the vinaigrette and then remove and place on the grill. Reserve vinaigrette. Cook until charred.
- Remove to a cutting board. Chop the pineapple into bite-sized pieces. Slice up the jalapeno and lime. Toss all back into the vinaigrette and add the fresh mint. Serve and enjoy!