Check out this totally awesome dish - perfect for an 80s party or today.
Carla Hall's Ham and Gruyere Quiche
- 1 Refrigerated Pie Crust (rolled out)
- 5 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 3/4 Cup Gruyere cheese (grated)
- 1/2 Cup Ham (chopped into small pieces)
- 1 Leek (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line pie dish with crust as directed on package for a 1-crust filled pie. Bake until set, about 9 minutes. Cool.
- Reduce oven temperature to 400F. Whisk together the eggs and milk. Stir in the gruyere, ham, and leek. Season with salt and pepper, then pour into pie crust.
- Bake until set and puffy, about 35 to 40 minutes. Let cool and serve warm.