Chips and Dip
Beyonce's Guacamole with Corn Chips Scoops
- 2 Ripe Avocados (make sure they are a bit soft to the touch)
- 1 small Onion
- 1 Garlic clove (you can use a small amount of crushed garlic)
- 1 small Tomato
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Lime juice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Corn Chip Scoops
- Peel avocados and remove the pit. Smash with a spoon in a large bowl.
- Add the onion, garlic and tomato, lime juice, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix it well.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
- Fill corn chips scoops with Guacamole and enjoy!
Similar categories: Appetizers, Starters & Snacks