You won't feel guilty after eating this tasty snack!
- step-by-step directions
- 1/2 cup vegetarian ground beef
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 1/2 cup low fat cheddar or Colby cheese
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 servings baked blue corn tortilla chips (about 20 chips)
- 2 tablespoons scallions
- Lime wedges
- 1 jalapeno (diced)
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Place the tortilla chips on a baking sheet and top with refried beans, vegetarian ground beef, diced jalapeno and top with cheddar cheese.
- Cook until cheese is melted and beans and meat are warmed through, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, transfer to a platter, top with salsa, chopped scallions and a squeeze of fresh lime juice. Enjoy!
Mediterranean Stuffed Peppers with Feta Bechamel
Nasi Goreng (Fried Rice) with Chicken
Orecchiette with Sweet Sausage and Rapini
Lemon Coconut Sugar Cookies
Mushroom and Asparagus Risotto
Fried Green Tomato and Pimento Cheese Pizza
Bacon and Cheddar Pierogies
Spring Chicken Stew
Veggie Fried Rice with Oyster Mushrooms
Salmon Burger with Dill and Cucumber