You won't feel guilty after eating this tasty snack!
- step-by-step directions
- 1/2 cup vegetarian ground beef
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 1/2 cup low fat cheddar or Colby cheese
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 servings baked blue corn tortilla chips (about 20 chips)
- 2 tablespoons scallions
- Lime wedges
- 1 jalapeno (diced)
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Place the tortilla chips on a baking sheet and top with refried beans, vegetarian ground beef, diced jalapeno and top with cheddar cheese.
- Cook until cheese is melted and beans and meat are warmed through, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, transfer to a platter, top with salsa, chopped scallions and a squeeze of fresh lime juice. Enjoy!
Cannelloni al Forno
Skordalia and Roasted Beets
Rock Shrimp and Egg Sandwich
Apple Tarte Tatin
Buttermilk Semifreddo with Candied Peaches
Cast-Iron Blueberry Cobbler
Green Chicken Enchiladas
Savory Breakfast Cauliflower Bake
Italian Egg Boat
Waffle Pies with Herbed Eggs