You won't feel guilty after eating this tasty snack!
- step-by-step directions
- 1/2 cup vegetarian ground beef
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 1/2 cup low fat cheddar or Colby cheese
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 servings baked blue corn tortilla chips (about 20 chips)
- 2 tablespoons scallions
- Lime wedges
- 1 jalapeno (diced)
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Place the tortilla chips on a baking sheet and top with refried beans, vegetarian ground beef, diced jalapeno and top with cheddar cheese.
- Cook until cheese is melted and beans and meat are warmed through, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, transfer to a platter, top with salsa, chopped scallions and a squeeze of fresh lime juice. Enjoy!
Peach and Sriracha Chicken Over Coconut Rice
Quinoa and Shrimp Medley
Skordalia and Roasted Beets
Roasted Carrots and Chickpeas with Feta Vinaigrette
Double Decker Buffalo Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Spring Orzo Salad
Donut Puffs with Coffee Mousse
Mint Salsa Verde Glazed Smoked Ham
Mint Salsa Verde
Green Bloody Mary with Mint Salsa Verde
Chocolate Biscuit Cake