You won't feel guilty after eating this tasty snack!
- step-by-step directions
- 1/2 cup vegetarian ground beef
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 1/2 cup low fat cheddar or Colby cheese
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 servings baked blue corn tortilla chips (about 20 chips)
- 2 tablespoons scallions
- Lime wedges
- 1 jalapeno (diced)
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Place the tortilla chips on a baking sheet and top with refried beans, vegetarian ground beef, diced jalapeno and top with cheddar cheese.
- Cook until cheese is melted and beans and meat are warmed through, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, transfer to a platter, top with salsa, chopped scallions and a squeeze of fresh lime juice. Enjoy!
The Garibaldi Wallbanger
Swiss Chard and Ricotta Bruschetta
Lobster Roll and Quick-Pickled Cucumber Salad
Spaghetti with Ramps and Pecorino
Black-Eyed Peas and Pimento Cheese Nachos
Pork with Gingered Plums
Spicy Fried Shrimp
Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding
Blackberry Ricotta Pizza
Flourless Chocolate Cake with Peanut Brittle
Peach and Sriracha Chicken Over Coconut Rice