Your favorite sandwich but healthier!
Harley Pasternak's Sweet Potato Tuna Melt
- 1 large sweet potato (halved)
- 3/4 cup canned tuna
- 1/2 cup nonfat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon roasted garlic and onion seasoning
- lemon pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded part skim milk mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place potatoes cut side down on a greased baking sheet and roast until tender, about 30 minutes.
- Remove potatoes and allow to cool. Meanwhile, combine tuna, mayo and spices in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Top potatoes with tuna, sprinkle cheese over the top and place under the broiler until cheese has melted about 1 minute. Serve hot.