Super Rich Chocolate Cake
Mario Hero Makeover: Hellmann's Chocolate Birthday Cake
- 3 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup bitter (natural) Cocoa Powder (plus more for the pans)
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup hot tap Water
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter and cocoa powder 2, 8-inch cake pans.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl; flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Then add Hellmann’s®, eggs, water and vanilla and stir till just mixed through. Divide batter into the 2 prepared pans and place in oven and cook for 25 minutes or until a toothpick in the center come out clean.
- Unmold the cakes and allow to cool 30 minutes. Frost with your favorite frosting, but I like simple whipped cream for this.