Seven Layer Blondie Bars
Carla and Daphne's Blondie Bars
- For the Blondies:
- 1 1/2 cups packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter (melted)
- 2 Eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
For the Layers:
- 1 pound chopped Walnuts
- 3 cups Semi-Sweet Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/4 cups Slivered Almonds
- 2 1/2 cups Butterscotch Chips
- 1/2 pound Coconut Flakes
- 1 14- ounce can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Generously grease 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the brown sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla just until blended. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to brown sugar mixture. Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake 8-12 minutes or until just slightly set. Let cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, mix the condensed milk with the coconut and set aside. Spread walnuts, chocolate chips, slivered almonds and butterscotch into even layers on the blondies. Top with the coconut and condensed milk layer.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes in oven preheated to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, or until golden brown on top. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Cool completely before cutting into squares.
Similar categories: Desserts