- 4 ounces chilled Tomato Juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh Horseradish (grated; plus more for garnish)
- 2 teaspoons Pickled Jalapeno (small dice)
- 1 teaspoon Jalapeno (small dice)
- 5 dashes Green Hot Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Celery Seed
- 1/2 Lime (juiced)
- 2 ounces Vodka
- 5 cracks fresh Black Pepper
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon Balsamic Vinegar
- Pickled Green Beans
- Celery Stalk
- Mix the first ten ingredients together in a shaker with ice. Pour into a glass and then float the balsamic on top.
- Garnish with pickled green beans and celery stalk. Grate more horseradish over top if desired.