This two ingredient wonder is lovely as an hors d'oeuvre, topping for salad, or even inside an sandwich. Bonus: Ready in just ten minutes, they couldn't be any simpler to prepare.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 10- ounce block of Gruyere
- Caraway Seeds, Black Pepper, Chopped Almonds, Sesame Seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Shave long strips of cheese with a peeler, approximately 1 1/2-inch by 3 inches.
- Lay the cheese on a baking sheet lined with a silicone non-stick baking mat. Sprinkle with your choice of caraway seeds, black pepper, almonds or sesame seeds. Or, combine the ingredients to make your own unique cheese stick creations.
- Bake for about 5-8 minutes, or until the cheese is melted, bubbly and golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cheese sticks cool until ready to handle.
Similar categories: Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Cheese Appetizers Snacks Holidays & Occasions Christmas