Chicken Thighs with Capers and White Wine
Michael Symon's Chicken Picatta
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 6 Boneless Skin-On Chicken Thighs (pounded thin)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 cup Flour (for dredging)
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1/4 cup Slivered Almonds
- 1 tablespoons drained Capers
- 3 tablespoons Caper Berries (halved)
- 1/2 cup Golden Raisins
- 1/2 cup White Wine
- 1 Orange (juice and zest)
- 1/4 cup chopped Parsley
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add olive oil. Season the chicken in salt and pepper and dredge in flour. Add the chicken to the pan in batches and cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until cooked through. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the butter and the almonds and toast. Add the capers and caperberries and cook for another minute. Add the raisins and the white wine and reduce by half.
- Add the chicken back to the pan and add the orange juice and zest, parsley, and remaining butter. Season with salt and pepper to taste and plate.