- step-by-step directions
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- 4 ounces softened Cream Cheese
- 1/3 cup softened Butter
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 2 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Colored sugar (if desired)
- Holiday ribbon (if desired; cut into 20-inch lengths)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Place chips in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high 30 seconds. Stir. Repeat until chips can be stirred smooth; set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, butter, sugar, vanilla and egg in large bowl. Beat on medium until smooth. Beat in chocolate. Stir in flour and salt just until combined. If dough is soft, stir in additional 1 or 2 tablespoons flour.
- Divide dough in half. Roll on lightly floured surface to 1/8-inch thickness. Cut with mitten cookie cutters and arrange on baking sheet at least 1 inch apart. Sprinkle with colored sugar. Using wooden pick, create ¼-inch hole in corner of each mitten. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes until set. Let stand 2 minutes; remove to cooling rack. Cool completely. Gently tie ribbons to pairs of cookies for gift-giving.
Spaghetti with Ramps and Pecorino
Black-Eyed Peas and Pimento Cheese Nachos
Pork with Gingered Plums
Spicy Fried Shrimp
Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding
Blackberry Ricotta Pizza
Flourless Chocolate Cake with Peanut Brittle
Roasted Carrots and Chickpeas with Feta Vinaigrette
Peach and Sriracha Chicken Over Coconut Rice
Quinoa and Shrimp Medley