Endive Spears with Lobster Salad
Lobster in Endive Leaves
- 1 cup diced Lobster Meat
- 1/4 cup chopped Celery
- 1/4 cup chopped Scallions (white and green parts)
- 1 teaspoon Capers (drained and chopped)
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- Salt and Pepper
- 4 Endive spears
- fresh Parsley (for garnish)
- Combine all ingredients except endive and parsley in a mixing bowl. Refrigerate and let the flavors meld while separating the endive leaves.
- Trim bottom of leaves so they have a clean edge. Fill bottom third of leaves with lobster mixture, garnish with parsley, and arrange of serving platter.