Enjoy Michael Symon's classic take on this popular side dish!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 brussel sprouts quartered and blanched
- 1/4 diced smoked bacon
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 shallot minced
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped
- 2 tablespoon grain mustard
- 4 ounce chicken stock
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped flatleaf parsley
- Heat half butter over medium heat and caramelize sprouts for 3 minutes and set aside.
- In seperate pan, crisp bacon for 3 minutes and add pecans, garlic and shallots and continue to cook over medium heat for 1 minute. Deglaze pan with stock and lemon juice and whisk in butter, mustard and parsely. Toss in cooked sprouts and serve.
Chicken Kabobs with Greek Village Salad
Grilled Grouper with Key Lime Mango Salsa
Leftover Meat 'n' Potato Ravioli
Spicy Roasted Head of Cauliflower
Grilled Shrimp with Bacon Jam
Tropical Grilled Shrimp Salad
Capri-Style Vegetable Salad
Grilled Calamari Chopped Salad with Chickpeas, Olives & Salami