Enjoy Michael Symon's classic take on this popular side dish!
- 1 brussel sprouts quartered and blanched
- 1/4 diced smoked bacon
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 shallot minced
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped
- 2 tablespoon grain mustard
- 4 ounce chicken stock
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped flatleaf parsley
- Heat half butter over medium heat and caramelize sprouts for 3 minutes and set aside.
- In seperate pan, crisp bacon for 3 minutes and add pecans, garlic and shallots and continue to cook over medium heat for 1 minute. Deglaze pan with stock and lemon juice and whisk in butter, mustard and parsely. Toss in cooked sprouts and serve.