Enjoy Michael Symon's classic take on this popular side dish!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 brussel sprouts quartered and blanched
- 1/4 diced smoked bacon
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 shallot minced
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped
- 2 tablespoon grain mustard
- 4 ounce chicken stock
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped flatleaf parsley
- Heat half butter over medium heat and caramelize sprouts for 3 minutes and set aside.
- In seperate pan, crisp bacon for 3 minutes and add pecans, garlic and shallots and continue to cook over medium heat for 1 minute. Deglaze pan with stock and lemon juice and whisk in butter, mustard and parsely. Toss in cooked sprouts and serve.
Mediterranean Stuffed Peppers with Feta Bechamel
Nasi Goreng (Fried Rice) with Chicken
Orecchiette with Sweet Sausage and Rapini
Lemon Coconut Sugar Cookies
Mushroom and Asparagus Risotto
Fried Green Tomato and Pimento Cheese Pizza
Bacon and Cheddar Pierogies
Spring Chicken Stew
Veggie Fried Rice with Oyster Mushrooms
Salmon Burger with Dill and Cucumber