Enjoy Michael Symon's classic take on this popular side dish!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 brussel sprouts quartered and blanched
- 1/4 diced smoked bacon
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 shallot minced
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped
- 2 tablespoon grain mustard
- 4 ounce chicken stock
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped flatleaf parsley
- Heat half butter over medium heat and caramelize sprouts for 3 minutes and set aside.
- In seperate pan, crisp bacon for 3 minutes and add pecans, garlic and shallots and continue to cook over medium heat for 1 minute. Deglaze pan with stock and lemon juice and whisk in butter, mustard and parsely. Toss in cooked sprouts and serve.
Rock Shrimp and Egg Sandwich
Apple Tarte Tatin
Buttermilk Semifreddo with Candied Peaches
Cast-Iron Blueberry Cobbler
Green Chicken Enchiladas
Savory Breakfast Cauliflower Bake
Sausage Gravy and Bacon Biscuits
Italian Egg Boat
Waffle Pies with Herbed Eggs
Chai Tea Oatmeal