A spin on the classic Italian version, this Bellini incorporates sparkling rose wine poured atop pureed raspberries.
- 1 ounce Berry Puree (use fresh raspberries to create)
- 1 ounce Raspberry Liqueur
- 4 ounces Sparkling Rose
- Thyme sprig
- Blend fresh berries in food processor to create the berry puree. Strain.
- Combine puree, liqueur and sparkling rose in cocktail shaker with ice. Roll contents from one end of shaker to the next three times.
- Strain into chilled champagne flute. Garnish with thyme sprig.