A spin on the classic Italian version, this Bellini incorporates sparkling rose wine poured atop pureed raspberries.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 ounce Berry Puree (use fresh raspberries to create)
- 1 ounce Raspberry Liqueur
- 4 ounces Sparkling Rose
- Thyme sprig
- Blend fresh berries in food processor to create the berry puree. Strain.
- Combine puree, liqueur and sparkling rose in cocktail shaker with ice. Roll contents from one end of shaker to the next three times.
- Strain into chilled champagne flute. Garnish with thyme sprig.
Chicken Kabobs with Greek Village Salad
Grilled Grouper with Key Lime Mango Salsa
Leftover Meat 'n' Potato Ravioli
Spicy Roasted Head of Cauliflower
Grilled Shrimp with Bacon Jam
Tropical Grilled Shrimp Salad
Capri-Style Vegetable Salad
Grilled Calamari Chopped Salad with Chickpeas, Olives & Salami