Daphne Oz's Salted Strawberry Butter
- 1 pint fresh Strawberries (hulled)
- 1 stick Unsalted Butter (softened)
- 2 tablespoons Raw Honey
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt (plus extra for serving)
- Puree the strawberries in a food processor and pour into a small saucepan. Place over medium heat, stirring frequently to prevent burning, until the mixture is reduced by half, about 10 minutes. Transfer the strawberry puree to the freezer until completely cool, about 15 minutes.
- In a food processor, combine the strawberry puree, butter, honey, and salt and process until well combined and fluffy.
- If using right away, spoon it into serving ramekins or small dishes, sprinkle with a pinch of extra salt, and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve. If storing, scrape the mixture onto wax paper and roll into a log; store it in the refrigerator or freezer until ready to use.