The holidays can be stressful, but spending four bucks for a chai tea can be even more stressful! De-stress and hold onto your money with Carla's simple and inexpensive chai tea recipe!
Carla Hall's De-Stress Chai
- 1 cup water
- 1-2 cardamom pods
- 1/2 cinnamon stick
- 1-2 ginger slices
- Black tea (loose of tea bag)
- Honey or sugar for sweetening (if desired)
- Almond milk
- Combine preferred spices in one cup water.
- Bring to boil.
- Allow spices to steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Bring back to boil.
- Add black tea, steep to taste.
- Strain, sweeten with honey or sugar, add steamed almond milk and serve.