Nibble on these mini baked potatoes at your holiday party!
New Potatoes with Broccoli and Goat Cheese
- 6 New Potatoes
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 head of broccoli (cut into florets)
- 1/2 cup goat cheese
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Toss potatoes with olive oil and season with salt. Roast in oven for 20 minutes. Remove potatoes from oven and when cool enough cut in half and scoop out a small hole in the middle (for the filling).
- Toss the broccoli and garlic with a little olive oil and salt and roast at 350F until broccoli is tender, about 20 minutes. Chop up the roasted broccoli and transfer to a mixing bowl. Add goat cheese, salt, and lemon zest an stir to combine.
- Stuff each potato cavity with the broccoli mixture.
- To serve, arrange on platter and top with lemon zest.